MBBS (Hons), MS (General Surgery, Gold medalist), MCh (Neurosurgery, AIIMS
WE’RE JUST BETTER AT MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER
1) 1p/14q co-deletion: A determinant of recurrence in histologically benign meningiomas.
2) Craniovertebral tuberculosis in children: experience of 23 cases and proposal for a new classification.
3) Spinal hemangiopericytoma: an institutional experience and review of literature.
5) Reinforced tension line suture closure after midline laparotomy in emergency surgery.
6) Etiology and outcome of acute intestinal obstruction: a review of 367 patients in Eastern India.
7) Review Article: Carpal tunnel syndrome
1) Clinical and histopathological parameters of recurrent meningioma
2) Role of gamma knife in cavernous sinus meningioma
3) Open vs Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis